The most difficult aspect of a research paper boils down to how students can get the right topic which they are going to write on. Getting the right topic is the most difficult aspect of the research paper; we shall go into details of what is required to get the right topic which will end up bringing the best ideas out of you.
Check the info on the topic you are about writing on. If the info on it is scarce, it is advised that you look in another direction. Where the topic has been over flogged, you are advised to look the way of other topics that little have been written on which you can easily write on. If the topic is too narrow, you will not be able to express yourself fully. Make sure you come up with the right info that will be in your favor before you decide on any topic online.
You are expected to formulate your research paper question before you proceed with your research work. There are three questions to be considered here. They include.
- Descriptive question: It is required that careful and comprehensive observation of a phenomenon is carried out. It will be done in such a way as to bring out the details about it in a way that will answer all previously unanswered questions about the event or phenomenon.
- Casual: The question can be casual in approach and it is used to determine the results of altering some variables in one item leads to changes in the other to establish any form of relationship between the two. There are linking points between any two items, then a casual relationship can be established between the two.
- Comparative: The third question that you are likely going to be asked to provide answers to is to look into the similarities and differences between two or more items.
What is a good research topic?
Let’s take a look at what goes for a good research topic, they should contain elements that can be used to answer the research question.
- The topic should be one that is specific and concrete. It should be clear and focused
- Originality should be the guiding principle. Plagiarism should be avoided. The angle of research on the topic should be one that nobody has worked on before the assignment was given to you. The work should be relevant to the needs of the community and or a professional field.
- The topic that will come up for a good research topic should be one that should be relevant to the readers as well as the readers.
- Lastly, the topic should be a trending; one that is highly important to meet with the needs of the people. It should be unexplored and should show great potential that will add value to the people.
The ideas given above represent the core ideas behind the research paper topic. Following the tips will help deliver the results that will earn students the maximum grades